Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sonic... Just One of My Addictions

Well as I went to Sonic today during Happy Hour, I thought for a minute... Do I...

a) Want to get a Sonic drink and then have a daughter scream the rest of the way home because she wants her own cup to drink out of?

or

b) Get my daughter her own kiddie cup and have her happy the rest of the way home?

I chose B!


Am I enabling a future addition? Probably, but I'm ok with it!







I chose for her an Apple Juice Limeade. It went over very well!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lynlee looks very natural with that Sonic cup. I think you have done a great job teaching her that skill. We love Sonic happy hour too; we are a little slow, we just started going this summer. haha Pat G. Have a great summer.

Anonymous said...

How about we take a cue from Hank Williams Jr....Instead of addiction we will think of it as a passing of a family tradition.


Love

Gran & Pops

Anonymous said...

How cute! Yeah, I have the same experience with my kiddos. I get Caleb a drink and he sits between the girls. I make him share his drink with them. I hear "dink" "dink" all the way home. I tell myself it's okay that I make him share. I tell myself it is making him a "natural giver". :)