Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Lynlee's Singing Debut

On Tuesday Lynlee and I drove to meet Lauren and Lauren for lunch. On the way, the song "God Bless the Broken Road" came on the radio. Well I started singing real loud to Lynlee and before I knew it this is what she was doing...

I think she is a natural. Just give her the recording contract!
(And yes I was totally driving and recording, bad bad mommy. I just couldn't resist getting this preformance on film!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great!!!! None of those's American Idols have anything on Lynlee. Love the fact that she closes her eyes and weaves while she sings. She is a natural.

Love Grammie

Anonymous said...

Wow,
Oh I wish you guys lived closer to Michigan. I miss not seeign her but on your blog!!! What size is she wearing now?

Love ya and miss ya,
Aunt Linda

campers said...

she is geting so big! And looks like y'all have had such a fun summer!!!