Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 01, 2010

E'lyse's Wedding

Over Labor Day weekend we flew up to Michigan for my cousin E'lyse's wedding. It's hard to believe that she is old enough to get married! We had a blast and they had a cool front come through so it was nice and cool and we got to leave the hot Texas heat for a few days!!
The girls loved the plane ride! This marks Kyndall's first!

Kyndall did not like having to sit in my lap though and there was one particular leg that was kind of brutal for her and I, but we got through it! Seems like nothing now looking back but at the time I was in tears :)!



My aunt and uncle have a pizza shop! We spent a lot of time there. This is Lynlee and Kyndall jamming with Uncle Jeff and his guitar. I spent a lot of time doing this as a child as well!




Lynlee getting her "hair done" for the wedding. She was VERY disappointed that she was being left out of all that so the sweet hair girl pretended to do hers.

Jason and I at the wedding. Jason insisted on this picture to show the one and probably only time he's worn camo!


E'lyse and the flower girls. Lynlee saying her best "cheese"!

Poor Kyndall was worn out! There were not many naps taken on this trip!

Lynlee quite literally danced the night away! I don't know where she learned some of her moves!


Kyndall and Daddy dancing.

The family at the reception.


Checking out Lake Michigan!



The girls with their Wolfie's Pizza shirts on.

post signature

1 comment:

Miss G said...

So fun to see these pictures, Jacquie. You look beautiful. Adrian and I have differing opinions of just *how* great the camo tie is. :) I would really like to go to Lake Michigan someday. Sounds like a fun trip! Sorry about the tears on the plane. I can relate having cried in security myself and teared up at the gate on my last flight. God sent some wonderful people to help me traveling alone with a baby even though American Airlines made it as hard as possible. :( Kelly