Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Success!!

Well the craft fair went very well today. Better than I even expected! This was my first experience selling anything at something like this. My gracious sister-in-law (who does favor after favor for me) sat at my booth for me since I had to teach. And we had a pretty good turn out. I am looking forward to doing more of these!

I thought the booth turned out pretty cute too! We found these pieces of picket fence in our church closet and we tied them together and hung the bows from ribbon on the posts. Then I just put wicker baskets on the table and then of course my cutie sign on the front. All and all I was really pleased!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Way cute booth.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your booth looks awesome!!! I wish I could have come just to get away from work for a bit...crazy day! Love the picket fence! And A+ for re-using. You never know what you'll find in our church closets. :) See you Sunday, Renae

mindy said...

Well look at you...Canton here she comes:) Your booth is super cute. Glad it was a success!

Jacquie said...

Thanks girls!!

Renae, commenting on a blog?? Is this going to be a new thing for you? I am so lucky that you chose me to comment on :)!

Tawny and Kya said...

That is a really, really cute booth!!! You are quite creative Ms. Jackie!
Well, we are bow fanatics, so I'll order some soon. How do I go about doing that?

amy said...

CUTE booth!! Reese and Riley are in need of of more bows! I'll email you an order!