Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 07, 2008

Tickling and Traveling Pants

Lynlee has recently learned the word "tickle, tickle". So now she likes to tickle her feet. It is to funny. I caught it on video the other day. She starts out just playing with her shoe and ends up "tickling" her feet!




This summer my new two favorite women are
The Gilmore Girls!



I know I am so late in that game on this show and I don't know why it took me so long to get into it but ABC Family just started the series over not that long ago. So I took that opportunity to start watching from the very beginning and I am hooked! Lynlee and I watch it everyday together and I sing her the theme song, everyday :)!



Which leads me to the next part of the title of this blog...



I can't wait for this to come out.

At a theatre near you, August 6th!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I get added to read Andreas blog??


Claudia

Miss G said...

That little ticklebug is so cute I can't even stand it! Adorable! So glad you caught that on video! Kelly

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacquie, I have all 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls on DVD if you ever want to barrow them.
Lynlee is so cute. Oh and thanks for the pictures...they were a nice supprise in the mail.
Katie