Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mother's Day

I had a very nice Mother's Day. My mom was in town for it so that was a nice treat. Jason had the girls make me an apron. It is so cute, complete with hand prints, "Happy Mother's Day" written in pencil and painted by Lynlee and scribbles of all kinds. It will be cherished!
Jason went above and beyond and got me tickets to one of our favorite singer/songwriters, David Wilcox. The concert is June 4th and that is the day after the last day of school! What a way to end the year. I am so excited!!

















post signature

3 comments:

Renae said...

Such sweet gifts. Jason was so proud of getting the concert tickets. He had told Steve about it beforehand and Steve told me. We knew you'd be super-excited. ~ Renae

Emily said...

What a cute idea! I changed my blog address... It is now ejclivingston.blogspot.com

jennifer said...

Love your apron! I told Kenny I want one like this for Christmas!! Too cute!