Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 08, 2010

Kyndall is 1!

On Saturday my sweet Kyndall turned 1 year old!
We did a Very Hungry Caterpillar party at our house.




The invitation.






Posing outside.
(I got that ADORABLE dress on Etsy! From Simply Anna Kate!)




The front door and the party mascot!





I served or had displayed all the foods that the caterpillar ate through.







The smash cake! I randomly met a lady while I was mailing my taxes who just happens to do custom cakes, can we say right place at the right time?! I gave her a napkin and this is what I got! LOVE IT!




As I did for Lynlee's party, we served cookies instead of cake. Again, they turned out beautifully and tasted awesome. They were a big hit!



The favors.
(Another one of the things the caterpillar ate through. I looked everywhere for "real" looking lollipops! Party City...who knew?)








The sweet birthday girl.





And her sissy patiently watching her open presents.




Found (actually one of my student's moms) this adorable Eric Carle shirt for Lynlee to wear at WALMART!!









Our sweet guests...


CAKE TIME...








Opening presents.



Playing with the new water table.

The party was so fun! Can't believe we are starting year 2 with our sweet Kyndall! She is such a joy!

Most of the photos (the really good ones) were taken by Adrian!
post signature

4 comments:

amy said...

ADORABLE!!! What an amazing theme and precious details. You're one great mama!

annalee said...

the teacher and mom in me LOVE this party! every detail looked perfect for the adorable birthday girl.

The Cox Family said...

That is so cute! What a creative idea!

Emily said...

What a cute idea!! Love all the details!