Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, November 21, 2008

Travel Time!

There is a point when it's probably time to just take off the bow!

I took this this morning on our way to Houston. We met my mom and dad half way so we could exchange Lynlee. She is staying with them for a couple of days and then with my in-laws for a couple of days while we are in ... Hawaii!!

Jason is doing a wedding of some close friends next week in Hawaii so we are off in the morning! We are so excited, we have never been. I can't wait! So until next time, Aloha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you guys have a blast! p.s.: the oreo balls won 2nd place at my work thanksgiving bakeoff...they are SO good! thanks!

mindy said...

aloha sweet friends! have lots and lots of fun!!!!

campers said...

lucky dogs!!! can't wait to see pics!

Miss G said...

Aloha! Can't wait to hear all about it! Kelly

jennifer said...

HAWAII??? Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

I hope you guys have a WONDERFUL TIME. pat g