Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, December 19, 2005

What am I doing??


I am sitting here as my students are anxiously waiting the last 6 days till Christmas day. They are coloring and just broke into chorus of "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". I have graded all my papers, entered them on the computer and now I am bored. So what did I do, start a blog. I don't know what I am thinking. I will never be able to live up to my husband's "gift" of blogging. I am quite boring and relatively unfunny. But I will give this a shot and if you would like to read about my daily life of 2nd grade feel free!

5 comments:

Spruce said...

Finally, you gave in. It's about time. It is amazing that your blog already looks better and has more stuff on it than mine. I wonder who the computer genius is in our family.
I love you and I love that I get to be the first person to comment.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacquie! How fun that you and Spruce both have blogs! I hope that you are both doing well and I hope that we can get together soon. Have a happy Christmas and a blessed New Year!
Oh! And I also have a blog, but it's on livejournal. It's www.livejournal.com/users/laurengrags!

Anonymous said...

Jacquie Jacquie bo Craquie! I love you so much and I am going to LOVE reading your blog. It just oozes with preciousness. It makes me feel like I'm right there with you. I miss your sweet face.

Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I knew it was only a matter of time before you started your own. I will look forward to reading yours as much as I love to read Jasons.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacquie, so good to hear from you. and congrats on the new baby. You look great holding her.

hope you and Jason have had a great Christmas and now, Happy New Year. we are all fine here. Did you all stay in Houston the whole time?
our kids were home and now are back in Houston and SA. David begins law school next week, with orientation the 11th. tell all hi for us. love you, k and f